อันนี้เป็นคำแปลเป็นภาษาอังกฤษของหนังสือมอบอำนาจ(Power of Attorney) ที่ได้แสดงไว้ก่อนหน้านี้ (ในเอกสารทนายลอว์เฟิร์ม 001)
POWER OF ATTORNEY
Made at ????? Ltd.
DATE: ___ April 2002
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that we, ????? Ltd., being registered as a Limited Company under the Civil and Commercial Code with its principal office located at ???? Road, Sub-District ????, District ?????, Province ????? represented by Mr. ????, its Authorized Director (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) do hereby appoint Mr. AAAA and/or Mr. BBBB to be our true and lawful attorneys in our name and on one behalf do and to perform the following acts and things or as any of them as he or they shall in our interests think proper, that is to say:
1. To have the powers to notify, claim, file suit, proceed with the civil, criminal proceedings against ???? and any person who is jointly liable with ???? (hereinafter referred to as the “Debtor”) with the appropriate authorities or the competent courts and to carry to completion, dispose of any legal proceedings, withdraw the complaint, compromise or settle any suit or legal proceeding, to waive or to use the right in an appeal to the Court of Appeal and/or the Supreme Court or to re-consider the case, and to do any and all acts and things necessary and appropriate relating to the aforesaid purposes on our behalf.
2. To exercise all of our rights in all kinds of suits in Clause 1, actions and legal or equitable proceedings against the Debtor until completion including execution of judgment and to resort to any other procedure allowed by the law of Thailand whether by restraint or attachment of money or goods or property or otherwise for obtaining payment or satisfaction thereof.
3. To file a motion for an order to have a share in the attached or seized property of the Debtor by the executing officer or receiver in the proceeds of the auction sale or the disposal of the property as provided in the Civil and Commercial Code or Civil Procedure Code of Thailand.
4. To file a motion for the release of the attached or seized property.
5. To apply for or joint with others in applying for the winding-up of or rehabilitation or declaration of bankruptcy against the Debtor by a competent Court in Thailand and for that purpose to sign on our behalf all necessary petitions and other documents which may be requisite and to swear all affidavits which may be necessary and to vote on our behalf at all meetings of creditors.
6. To receive any money and documents from the Debtor or its representative or the Court officers or the Execution Department officers or the competent Land officers.
7. To appoint or remove a substitute attorney–in–fact or substitute attorneys–in– fact including appointment a lawyer or lawyers to carry any legal proceeding in the court and the said a substitute attorney–in–fact or substitute attorneys–in –fact or the said lawyer or lawyers shall have the powers in the aforesaid herein.
8. To have the powers to register of the Land Lease Agreement for Land Title Deed number Sub-District District Province and the Land Lease Agreement for Land Title Deed number Sub-District, District, Province with the Land officer at the Land Office, Province and submit the letter or any document to the Land officer or do any act and thing on behalf of Company until completion hereof.
9. In addition to the foregoing the Attorneys above named may appoint a substitute to do any act and thing on behalf of Company until completion.
And we hereby ratify and confirm and agree to ratify and confirm all that our Attorneys shall do or purport to do hereinafter.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF we have caused this instrument to be executed and the corporate seal affixed on the above mentioned place and date.